Boeing 737 MAX Difference Course
The Boeing 737 MAX Difference Course aims to support Boeing 737 NG pilots’ transition from the NG to the MAX. The course is based on the technical differences outlined in the Boeing 737 MAX FCOM and the training areas of special emphasis defined by Boeing.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Boeing 737 MAX FCOM Volume 2
Boeing 737 OSD – Operational Suitability Data, Flight Crew
The content of the trainer is fully customisable for airlines and air operators.
- History of the Boeing 737
- History of the Boeing 737 MAX
- Boeing 737 MAX Systems
- Boeing 737 MAX Special Training
- Boeing 737 MAX -8/-9 Differences
- Non Normal Checklists
- Accident: Ethiopian Flight 302
- Accident: Lionair Flight 610