Boeing 737 Quick Actions
Boeing 737 Quick Actions Cockpit Trainer walks pilots through the flow of Quick Actions step by step and allows them to get familiar with the procedures at their own pace. The trainer also allows the flight crew to test their knowledge as often as needed. To assess their skills, they are asked to point the steps of Quick Actions in the correct order. Checklists, Flight Profiles and Limitations included.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
All Quick Actions with instructor notes included
Highly-detailed 360° cockpit
The content of the trainer is fully customisable for airlines and air operators.
- Aborted Engine Start
- Airspeead Unreliable
- APU Fire
- Cabin Altitude Warning or Rapid Depressurisation
- Emergency Descent
- Engine Fire Severe Damage or Separation
- Engine Limit or Surge or Stall
- Engine Overheat
- Engine Tailpipe Fire
- Landing Configuration
- Loss of Thrust On Both Engines
- Runaway Stabilizer
- Smoke, Fire or Fumes
- Takeoff Configuration
- Warning Horn (Intermittent)
- Warning Light – Cabin ALT or T/O CONF